WOULD NESTLE GO FREE???? LETS HAVE A SIP OF NESCAFE…
GLANCING AT THE KEY MILESTONES:
The Foundation years
1906-1918 Beauty products
1919-1938 Important and Opportunity years
1939-1947 Riding storm
1948-1959 Customer satisfaction
1960-1980 Connections with pharmaceuticals
1981-2005 –Nutrition, Health and Wellness
2006-today- GENERATING SHARED VALUE
LOOKING BACK TO HISTORY:
The history of Nestle starts in 1866, with the formation of the Anglo-Swiss Condensed Milk Company. Henri Nestlé started up to take the lead for starting up infants Milk in 1867, and in 1905 he started up an organization with Anglo-Swiss, to shape what is currently known as the “Nestlé”.
“KEEPING HEALTH AND WELLNESS AS THE PRIME FOCUS”
With point of Nutrition and wellness, the industry emphasis on living healthy lifestyle as well as create awareness amongst people for the same. It supports continuous innovations in the food and beverages.
DIFFERENT MARKETING MEANS OF NESTLE:
1)Start Healthy,Stay Healthy – An intelligent, science based program that help the parents give their children vital nutrients they require in the first crucial years of age up to 3-4 years of life.
2)Healthier Kids program-Helping parents and caregivers set up more beneficial ways of eating, drinking and healthy ways of life for kids during the tender years.
3)Nestlé Healthy Kids program – Deliver more efficient means of encouraging importance of physical activity and teaching them nutition.
Apart from this, measures to decrease the quantity of salt, sugar and fats in day-to-day items and eliminating the amount of trans fats and thus maintaining consumer satisfaction. It also keeps updating labelling , printing GDAs (Guideline Daily Amounts) on the front of packs to make it easy for the customers to read them.
4)Nestlé Health Science and Nestlé Skin Health.- This has supported the branch of dermatology providing remedies for the skin and hair ailments as well.
FUNDAMENTAL BELIEF: Generating a Shared Value in the market
Nestlé’s Aim is to create a brand name in the production and manufacturing of the World’s highest quality foods and thus being the largest in the marketing fields of food and beverages.
NESTLE’S SIX STRATEGIC PRIORITIES:
1) CREATE CHOICES :
2) GRAB THE OPPORTUNITIES: Face the coming opportunities and help them transform into business opportunities
3)PRIORITY TO THE CONSUMER’S VALUE
4) KEEP CLOSE CONTACTS WITH THE STAKEHOLDERS : Gain trust not only of the customers but also the business partners as a responsible member of the society.
5) COLLABORATION THROUGH SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES: Strengthen the relations with the buyers as well as the sellers via social media thus channeling and expanding business.
6) SUCCEED THROUGH TEAM-WORK : Selecting proper individuals for a particular work depending on the designation of the individual with the excellent leadership qualities to encourage other people to bring out the best in them.
4P’s : 1)PRODUCT: Different products of nestle consisting of beverages like Nescafe, Chocolates, milk products like Nestle milk and Nestle slim, food items like Maggie are the achievements for the company as these are its “Hallmark products”.
2) PRICE: This is dependent on the individual products of the company. For instance Maggie and Nescafe are the highest selling products are thus are sold at a higher commodity price of the competitors.
3) PLACEMENTS: follows FMCG pattern of distribuation.
4) PROMOTIONS: done commonly through Nescafe tunes and campaigns held for innovations in Maggie.
- PRESENT MARKET SCENARIO: Today, Nestlé Milk Pak manufactures in more than 81 countries and accomplishes 98% of its turnover outside Europe. Nestlé MilkPak is the world’s biggest milk organization, which does 98% of its business. It has a yearly turnover of 70 billion Swiss francs, 522 new processing plants in 81 nations, 200 working organizations, 1 fundamental exploration external and 20 mechanical improvement bunches, has more than 231,000 representatives and more than 8000 items around the world.
From the report it is presumed that settle has a decent notoriety as a solid shopper brand. 66% of the customers utilize Nestlé’s items frequently. 60% of the buyer’s partner quality with Nestle.57.3 % of the buyers inclines toward Nestle over different brands of immaculate water that are accessible in the business sector .66% shoppers purchased Nestle water due to its image picture which is of good quality items.
CONCLUSION from my perspective view point :
Nestle is a front Leader because of various reasons:
– High pricing against its competitors yet much better quality than the products of the competitors.
– The brand name of NESTLE adds value to the company and thus creating a popularity in the market
– The quality and way of packaging of the products is different and better
– It can be bought with easer from any retailer shop as well.
– The quality of the products can never be doubted.
– It would no doubt always be at the higher position if it keeps on promoting and advertising the products using innovative ways and ideas.
USERNAME :- apanjwan
STUDENT ID- 216063531